Nunc dimittis (Tomás Luis de Victoria)
- Editor: Carlos Rodríguez Otero (submitted 2020-08-29). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 120 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from the first edition, original note values kept apart from triple time sections, where they are halved. Transposed down a minor 3rd, following historical practice for high clefs and facilitating SATB performance. Original plainchant used and continued. Brief commentary at the end.
- Editor: Richard Mix (submitted 2019-01-27). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 38 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Major 3rd lower from Pedrell, with LU chant; antiphon Salva nos included
- Editor: Harrison Hackett (submitted 2014-07-14). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 699 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Major 3rd lower, in A-flat. Suggested intonation provided. Fuller edition notes are on page 2 of the score
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-03-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 33 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reworking of #1159, with shortened note values and transposition down a tone to B flat. Missing plainsong sections added. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.
- Editor: Nancho Alvarez (submitted 2004-10-19). Score information: A4, 1 page, 51 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Listed under 'Otras obras'. Perfect 4th lower, in G. Full score and individual parts available as midi files.
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2000-07-19). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 32 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Nunc Dimittis
Composer: Tomás Luis de Victoria
Description: First published in Missae, magnificat, motecta, psalmi, et alia quam plurima. Quæ partim octonis, alia nonis, alia duodenis vocibus concinuntur (Madrid: Typographia Regia, 1600) (RISM V1435).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Nunc dimittis.