Dadme albricias (Anonymous)
- Editor: Fernando Gómez Jácome (submitted 2022-10-14). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 90 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transposed down a minor third. Original written in high clefs: G2, C2, C3, F3.
- Editor: Per Åberg (submitted 2017-06-22). Score information: A4, 1 page, 1.02 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Photocopy of hand transcription.
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2006-11-26). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 99 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Updated edition with some errors corrected.
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2002-06-11). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 23 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: listed alphabetically by composer.
- Editor: Abel Di Marco (submitted 2001-03-14). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 9.58 MB Copyright: Religious
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Francisco Alfonso Valdivia Sevilla (submitted 2000-12-20). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 16 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Dadme albricias, hijos d'Eva
Number of voices: 4vv Voicing: SATB
Genre: Sacred, Villancico
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1556 in Cancionero de Upsala, no. 43, p. 37
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
Original text and translations
Dadme albricias hijos d'Eva;
Give me reward for my tidings, sons of Eve!
- Posted in October 2022
- Fernando Gómez Jácome editions
- Per Åberg editions
- Editions with large score files
- Andreas Stenberg editions
- Marco Gallo editions
- Abel Di Marco editions
- Francisco Alfonso Valdivia Sevilla editions
- Anonymous compositions
- 4-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Works in Spanish
- A cappella
- 1556 works
- Works with training aids
- Works with training aids at Choralia
- Spanish texts
- English translations
- Sheet music
- Renaissance music