Vesperis Omnium Sanctorum (Ludwig Senfl)
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2020-12-30). Score information: A4, 40 pages, Vesper-omnium-sanctorum.pdf kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A semi-diplomatic edition. Includes music and text for the more or less complete service.
Title: Vesperis Omnium Sanctorum (Vespers of All Saints Eve)
Composer: Ludwig Senfl
Manuscript 1510 –1535 in 72 Sacred Songs
First published: c.1530
Description: A reconstruction of the 1st Vespers at All Saints Eve in Munich during Ludwig Senfls' time as Maestro di Cappella following and including material from BSB Mus.ms.52 And Scamnalia secundum ritum ac ordinem ecclesia et Diocesis Frisingensis, 1520.
Sections in this work
- 1. Deus in adjutorium – falsobordone SATTB
- 2. Laudate pueri – Ps. 112, falsobordone SATB
- 3. Beati esti – Responsory, SATB
- 4. Omnes superni ordines – Hymnus, SSATB
- 5. Laetamini – Versicule, falsobordone SATTB
- 6. Magnificat Sexti toni – SATB
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Vesperis ad Omnium Sanctorum.