Missa Brevis (Dietrich Buxtehude)
- Contributor: Paolo Pandolfo (submitted 2015-06-28). Score information: A4, 30 pages, 2.44 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Scan of 1928 Bärenreiter Edition.
- Editor: Kurt Pages (submitted 2014-01-31). Score information: A4, 16 pages, 287 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: New edition with basso continuo part according to the facsimiles of the manuscript parts from the Duben Collection, Uppsala. The values of the notes were kept, the original C clefs of the soprano II, alto and tenor parts are transformed into G clefs.
- Editor: Shigekazu Nimura (submitted 2009-01-01). Score information: A4, 20 pages, 405 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Kyrie and Gloria with basso continuo part.
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2002-02-23). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 152 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Kyrie only, no accompaniment.
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2002-02-23). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 80 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Gloria only, no accompaniment.
See notes for details and correct composer below.
Title: Missa alla brevis, BuxWV 114
Composer: Dietrich Buxtehude
Description: The ms. source is dated to c. 1675. The attribution to Buxtehude has sometimes been challenged, though it is accepted in Dieterich Buxtehude: The Collected Works, ed. K.J. Snyder, C. Wolff and others.
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: