In pace (Christopher Tye)
- (Posted 2020-05-02)
- CPDL #58386: Original pitch for STBarB (or ATTB):
- CPDL #58385: Transposed up a major third for SATB:
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2020-05-02). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 266 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the Gyffard Partbooks. Original note values retained. Plainsong supplied. Scored for ATTB.
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2014-02-10). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 147 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Original key; note values halved. Editorial accidentals and slurs added.
Title: In pace
Composer: Christopher Tye
Manuscript c. 1575 British Library, Add. MS 17802-5 (Gyffard Partbooks), no. 44
Description: This Lenten Compline responsory, with its text from the Sarum breviary, alternates between polyphony and chant verses.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at In pace, in idipsum.