If my complaints could passions move (John Dowland)
- (Posted 2017-02-08) CPDL #43031:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-02-08). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 52 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #13118, with minor corrections to underlay.
- (Posted 2008-08-21) CPDL #17942:
- Editor: David Newman (submitted 2008-08-21). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 125 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Cross posting by Art Song Central - Edition in G minor
- (Posted 2006-11-17) CPDL #13118:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-11-17). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 35 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2006-03-25) CPDL #11334:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2006-03-25). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 384 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This edition contains the choir parts and a transcription of the lute part from the original tabulature. Lute part also playable on a classical guitar esp. with Capodastro on 3.d fret.
- (Posted 2003-08-18) CPDL #05471: PDF, MIDI and Capella 4 files available.
- Editor: Ulrich Alpers (submitted 2003-08-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 49 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Scroll down to #4 of 'The Firste Booke of Songes' collection. Capella zipped file (of all works of the collection) not found.
- (Posted 2000-06-21) CPDL #00988: PDF, MIDI and ABC files available.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 2000-06-21). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 450 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: in partbook format, a cappella.
Title: If My Complaints Could Passions move
Composer: John Dowland
Original text and translations
1 If my complaints could passions move,
1 Gdybyż żale mogły rozniecić namiętność