Deus Misereatur in A (George Coombes)
- Editor: Peter Gibson (submitted 2012-03-11). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 479 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Midi and Acorn Sibelius 7 files zipped.
- Manuscript Books in the Chained Library of Wimborne Minster:
– Organ Book O22, pages 239-245. – Alto Part Book P23, pp81-84. – Alto Part Book P26, pp92-95. – Alto Part Book P34, p52. – Tenor Part Book P13, ff29v-30v. – Tenor Part Book P21, ff55r-56r, ff64v-65v – Tenor Part Book P27, pp94-97. – Tenor Part Book P28, pp126-129. – Bass Part Book P22, ff56r-56v, ff72v-73v. – Bass Part Book P24, ff62r-62v, ff75v-76v. – No Treble Part-Books have survived.
- Notes on Reconstruction
- Pitch and note values are as in the sources.
- General Notes
- This edition was prepared for performance by Wimborne Minster Choir, by Dr. Brenda Gibson, Sarum Reader, April - May 1999, and Mr. Peter Gibson, Choirman, September - October 2002. Grateful acknowledgement is made to Mrs. Judith Monds, for granting access to the Chained Library for the purposes of this research.
Title: Deus Misereatur in A
Composer: George Coombes
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 67.