Ave Maria (Gregorian chant)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|It has been suggested that this page be split into 2 or more pages.|
- (Posted 2019-11-26) CPDL #56065:
- Editor: Patrick Williams (submitted 2019-11-26). Score information: Lettern, 1 page, 30 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Transcribed from the Graduale Novum and Offertoriale Restitutum; explanation of "modified modern notation" is in the weblink, Thirteen Offertory Chants.
- (Posted 2002-03-08) CPDL #03334:
- Editor: Abel Di Marco (submitted 2002-03-08). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 13.04 MB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: first listed Ave Maria. Keyboard accompaniment by Abel di Marco.
Description: This is the traditional Gregorian chant.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Ave Maria.