Amicus meus (Tomás Luis de Victoria)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2020-03-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from the Breitkopf and Härtel edition on IMSLP. with clefs modernised.
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2014-10-20). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 52 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: in D for SATB.
- Editor: Lewis Jones (submitted 2010-09-24). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 39 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Down a fifth according to clefs.
- Editor: Nancho Alvarez (submitted 2004-10-19). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 83 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: listed under 'Oficio de Semana Santa' (Maundy Thursday). full score and individual parts available as midi files.
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2002-06-28). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 40 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: listed alphabetically by composer
- Editor: Unknown (submitted 2000-08-22). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 106 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Amicus meus
Composer: Tomás Luis de Victoria
First published: 1585 in Tenebrae Responsories (Tomás Luis de Victoria), no. 1
2nd published: 1863 in Musica Divina Vol. IV (Carl Proske), p. 161
Description: This haunting piece is one of a collection written for the old Tenebrae service. It, like others in this collection, features a verse, a response, a verse and then a response again.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Amicus meus osculi.