De profundis clamavi (Christoph Willibald Gluck)
Excerpted versions (vv.1-2 & 8)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2016-02-08). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 85 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Organ part by editor.
- Editor: Björn Ehnberg (submitted 2016-02-07). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 52 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Choral score only of vv. 1-2, 8. Like CPDL No. 7500, measure numbers begin with choral parts, i.e. "m1" follows 2 measure orchestra introduction. Dynamics probably added after the composer´s lifetime. Mp3 rendering made with EWQL Symphonic Choirs.
- Editor: Fernando Gómez Jácome (submitted 2004-07-03). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 80 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Choral score, omitting accompaniment as well as verses 3-7
Instruments: Orchestra (ob., horn in D, 3 trombones, viola, vc, bass with fag.) Voice-leading is fairly complete in the choral parts of vv. 1,2,8, making a cappella performance of the abbreviated version not utterly infeasible.
Published: 1786(?), posthumous printed edition ca. 1805
External websites: http://digital.slub-dresden.de/en/workview/dlf/107745/1/
c. 1805 Paris edition, scanned by the Saxon State and University Library Dresden, Germany
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 130.