See what a maze of error (George Kirbye)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-10-09). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 43 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: From the 1891 edition, edited by G. E. P. Arkwright, but with the dynamics from #10135 added. Files updated 03/03/17.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-09-20). Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: All pieces listed alphabetically under composer's name.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-15). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 62 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 V. M. Brennan.
Title: See what a maze of error
Composer: George Kirbye
Original text and translations
See what a maze of error,
and labyrinth of terror
my love hath traced.
Wretched I, whom love paineth,
and true faith only gaineth
hope utterly disgraced,
and by disdain defaced.