See, mine own sweet jewel (Thomas Morley)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-05-06). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 22 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #15025, with corrections. Transposed down a major 2nd.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 21 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Bettina Blokland (submitted 2003-11-07). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 160 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Files recovered using http://archive.org
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 1999-12-07). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 408 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: In partbook format
Title: See, see, mine own sweet jewel
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
See,see, mine own sweet jewel,
What I have for my darling.
A robin redbreast and a starling.
These I give both in hope to move thee;
And yet thou say'st that I love not,
I do not love thee.