O tempora, O verba (Krysztof Daletski)
- (Posted 2016-10-09) CPDL #41385:
- Editor: Christoph Dalitz (submitted 2016-10-09). Score information: A4, 1 page, 436 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: Facsimile of composer manuscript with figured bass line. The manuscript follows baroque conventions. Listen to the YouTube video listed below for details about a possible realization.
- (Posted 2016-10-11) CPDL #41402:
- Editor: Christoph Dalitz (submitted 2016-10-11). Score information: A4, 1 page, 45 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: Modern edition based on both the manuscript and the performance practice according to the preface of Telemann's "Harmonischer Gottesdienst" and the performance in the YouTube video listed below.
First published: 2016
Description: A recitativo in the style of Bach or Telemann. The text is a synthesis of two contradictional proverbs:
- "We learn from history that we do not learn from history."
- "History does not repeat itself."
From the album "Ein Durakkord schiene mir Übermut".
External websites: Recording on YouTube (LowFi)
Original text and translations
Der Abbau von Rechten ist nötig,
Reduction of rights is necessary,