Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Cunningham was born in Dublin, and was a pastoral poet, actor and dramatist: he died at Newcastle upon Tyne and is buried at St John the Baptist Church there.
View the Wikipedia article on John Cunningham.
Settings of text by John Cunningham
- Elegy on the death of Mr Shenstone (John Broderip)
- Elegy on the death of Mr. Shenstone (Thomas Arne)
- Fervid on the glitt'ring flood (Stephen Storace)
- Swiftly from the mountain's brow (Samuel Webbe)
- T'other day as I sat (John Goss)
- The courtly bard (John Goss)
add web links here