Ecce Deus adjuvat me (Heinrich Isaac)
- (Posted 2015-07-15) CPDL #36098: (Sibelius 4)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2015-07-15). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 55 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Isaac's Verse set to correct text. Antiphon: text underlay adjusted, accidentals adjusted in ms. 36.
- (Posted 2015-04-07) CPDL #34992:
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2015-04-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 193 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: This is a direct transcription (simply transposed up a half step) in modern notation of the Introit, without the verse that is included in the Choralis Constantinus I because that text does not match the verse for that Sunday's introit. "Rather than singing the polyphony twice, our practice has been to use the full Gregorian Proper + Vs + GP, and then go straight into the polyphony in lieu the repeated antiphon."
Title: Ecce Deus adjuvat me
Composer: Heinrich Isaac
Description: Introit for the 9th Sunday after Pentecost, titled "Dominica IX post Pentecosten."
Original text and translations
Ecce Deus adiuvat me, et Dominus susceptor est animae meae:
Behold, God is my helper, and the Lord is the protector of my soul: