Jump to navigation Jump to search
Domenica XI post Pentecosten or the Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost corresponds to the Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, the Gospel with the healing of the deaf-mute (Mark 7:31-) giving way in the three-year lectionary to the pearl of great price (Matt. 13:44-52), the miracle of the loaves (John 6:1-15) and the Lord's prayer (Luke 11:1-13).
In those calendars which number Sundays after Trinity, this would fall on the Tenth Sunday after Trinity. The Mark 7:31 Gospel however is read on the 12th Sunday after Trinity.
|Proper||Liber usualis||Gregorian Missal (1990)|
|Introit:||Deus in loco sancto
|Gradual:||In Deo speravit
B: Oculi omnium
|Alleluia verse:||Exultate Deo
A: Simile est
Pages in this category
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Exaltabo (Gregorian chant)
- Exaltabo te (Giovanni Battista Casali)
- Exaltabo te (Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina)
- Exaltabo te (Valentin Rathgeber)
- Exaltabo te a 4 (Orlando di Lasso)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Alessandro Scarlatti)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Giovanni Croce)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Richard Eldon Barber)
- Exaltabo te Domine a 6 (Orlando di Lasso)
- Exurgat Deus (Samuel Webbe)