Ave maris stella (Thomas Stoltzer)
- (Posted 2018-12-19) CPDL #52673:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2018-12-19). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 101 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Two verses of the Hymn: 1 stanza resp. 7. stanza With stanzas 2 - 6 suplied as plainchant based on the tenor-part of the first setting. The edition is semidiplomatoric.
- (Posted 2014-09-25) CPDL #33017:
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2014-09-25). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 124 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Verse 1 only. Original key; note values halved. Editorial accidentals and slurs added.
Title: Ave maris stella
Composer: Thomas Stoltzer
Description:Setting of the office hymn for Marian feasts. (In the above publication it is assigned to the Feast of the Annunciation.) No. 26, the setting of the seventh stanza, is not explicitly attributed in the source.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Ave maris stella.