Si bona suscepimus a 8 (Hans Leo Hassler)
- Editor: James Wetzel (submitted 2023-01-21). Score information: Letter, 14 pages, 123 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of No. #29404 with minor changes to the text underlay.
- Editor: Sabine Cassola (submitted 2013-06-17). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 163 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2012-03-10). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 131 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download. Edition prepared from Promptuarii Musici, Part 1 (1611), which differs in several minor ways from the piece's original appearance in Sacri Concentus.
Title: Si bona suscepimus
Composer: Hans Leo Hassler
Source of text: Job 2:10 & 1:21
First published: 1611 in Promptuarium musicum, Pars Prima, no. 47
2nd published: 1612 in Sacri concentus, no. 39
3rd published: 1621 in Florilegium Portense, Volume 2, no. 53
Description: Hassler's setting of a text from the Office of the Dead.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Si bona suscepimus.