Inter natos mulierum (Hans Leo Hassler)
- Editor: Aristotle Aure Esguerra (submitted 2019-06-02). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 186 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transcribed from 1597 print; clefs modernized; lowered P4; range indicators added; note values halved; musica ficta above noteheads; editorial accidentals in square brackets; lyric alteration from "Domini" to "Domino".
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2014-05-26). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 53 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a major 3rd (A flat).
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2012-02-24). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 90 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a minor 3rd from the original; note values halved.
Title: Inter natos mulierum
Composer: Hans Leo Hassler
Number of voices: 4vv Voicing: SATB
Genre: Sacred, Motet, Antiphon for the Nativity of John the Baptist
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1591 in Cantiones sacrae (Hans Leo Hassler), no. 12
Description: Motet for the feast of John the Baptist.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Inter natos mulierum.