Immutemur habitu (Bartolomé de Escobedo)
- Editor: Mick Swithinbank (submitted 2016-05-30). Score information: Unknown, 8 pages, 82 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up a major third, note values halved.
- Editor: Nancho Alvarez (submitted 2009-09-14). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 109 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: SATB
- Editor: Michael Wendel (submitted 2006-02-18). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 145 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: STTB, © Michael Wendel 2005, This edition may be freely duplicated, distributed, performed or recorded for non-profit performance or use.
See notes for details and correct composer below.
Title: Immutemur habitu 2nda pars Juxta vestibulum
Composer: Bartolomé de Escobedo
but formerly widely attributed to Cristóbal de Morales
Number of voices: 4vv Voicings: SATB or STTB
Genre: Sacred, Antiphon for Ash Wednesday
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1543 in Moralis Hispani, Edition 1, no. 15
Manuscript c.1545 in Capp.Sist.13, no. 6
2nd published: 1546 in Moralis Hispani, Edition 2, no. 6
Description: No. 6 of 20 motets published in 1546 in Venice by Antonio Gardano. (facsimile from the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek Munich (4° Mus.pr. 42/3))
- 1543 edition at IMSLP
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Immutemur habitu.