Tota pulchra a 4 (Heinrich Isaac)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2018-02-05). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 111 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #23083. Transposed up a major 3rd, for SATB. Minor corrections to the underlay.
- Editor: David Placecreate page (submitted 2011-09-08). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 116.86 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This is a set of parts which are unbarred and use petrucci-style notes and rests. It is transposed up a fourth which is useful for playing it with a consort of renaissance flutes or recorders.
- Editor: David Mackay (submitted 2011-02-02). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 173 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This arrangement is for four male voices (alto/countertenor, two tenors, and a bass) and is transposed up a semitone.
- Editor: Sabine Cassola (submitted 2006-03-07). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 192 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Tota pulchra a 4
Composer: Heinrich Isaac
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Tota pulchra es, amica mea.