Talk:Inviolata, integra et casta (Josquin des Prez)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Possible score errors:
- In the title, the second word should be 'integra', not 'intagra'.
- In bar 9, Cantus, the descending scale should be maintained, so the G should be an E: this is a melodic line that is repeated a number of times.
- In bar 40, Tenor 1, an editorial B natural is desirable, to avoid the tritone.
- In bar 102, Tenor 1, the second note should be G rather than F (other sources confirm this).
- In bar 136, Tenor 1's first note again requires an editorial natural, I think.
- In bar 51, Cantus, the semibreve should be E rather than F
- In bar 51, Cantus, the semibreve should be E rather than F.
- Thanks for spotting this. Correction made, together with correction of a few typos in the underlay. Revised files uploaded.