Difference between revisions of "Strike it up, tabor (Thomas Weelkes)"
m (Text replace - 'v '''' to 'v '''')
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
'''Number of voices:''' 3vv
'''Number of voices:''' 3vv '''Voicing:''' SST<br>
Revision as of 05:30, 6 February 2012
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-19). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 37 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
- CPDL #09290: NoteWorthy Composer
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2005-08-30). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 22 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
- CPDL #02809: Finale 2000
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2001-06-14). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 36 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Finale file is zipped.
Title: Strike it up Tabor
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Original text and translations
Strike it up Tabor and pipe us a favour,
thou shalt be well paid for thy labour:
I mean to spend my shoesole to dance about the Maypole,
I will be blithe and brisk, leap and skip, hop and trip,
turn about in the rout,
until very weary joints can scarce frisk.