Missa Renovationis (Johann Caspar Kerll)
- (Posted 2021-11-03) CPDL #66519:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2021-11-03). Score information: A4, 65 pages, 1.06 MB Copyright: Personal
- Instrumental parts: (PDF)
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2021-12-15). Score information: A4, 27 pages, 434 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition, consisting of a full score and instrumental parts, is edited by Walter Heeroma from the original edition in the Museo Internazionale e Biblioteca della Musica di Bologna. Expectedly in 2022, a preface will be added to the score.
- Copyright: © Walter Heeroma 2021. Users are free to download and print the score and parts for personal use or to share them within their choirs or orchestras, and to use the edition for performances and recordings. Any commercial use, e.g. printing and selling scores and parts, is prohibited without explicit permission by the copyright holders. If the edition is used for a performance or recording, the editors would enjoy to receive a notice at hehe-editions. Any comments on the edition may be sent to the same e-mail address, and will be highly appreciated.
First published: 1689
Description: The work has the subtitel super V'ingannate pur pensieri, which refers to a song of which the first line has been used as a recurring theme in all parts of the mass. So far, attempts to find the origin of this song have not met with any success.
- The original edition that has been used as the source for this edition can be downloaded from the Petrucci Music Library.
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: