Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 1 Soprano part
- 2 Tenor parts
- 2 Bass parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (STTBB) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for STTBB voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
Pages in this category
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- O Adonai (Pierre Certon)
- O crux splendidior (Anonymous)
- O God, wonderful art thou (Thomas Tomkins)
- O Lord, let me know mine end (Thomas Tomkins)
- O praise the Lord (William Boyce)
- O quam gloriosum est regnum (Jan Tollius)
- O sacrum convivium (Andrea Gabrieli)
- O Sapientia (Anonymous)
- O veneranda Trinitas (Jacob Handl)
- O world! thou art wondrous fair (Ferdinand Hiller)