Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 2 Soprano parts
- 2 Tenor parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (SSTT) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for SSTT voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Pages in this category
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Pange lingua III (Anonymous)
- Petrum Marcello venetum - O Petre antistes inclite (Johannes Ciconia)
- Plaude, decus mundi (Cristoforo de Monte)