Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 2 Alto parts
- 1 Tenor part
- 2 Bass parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (AATBB) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for AATBB voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
- See also Category:AATTB
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Pages in this category
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Veni sancte Spiritus (Antiphon) (William Byrd)
- Veni, Sponsa Christi (Peter Philips)
- Viri Galilaei (William Byrd)