- (Posted 2017-10-29) CPDL #47111:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-10-29). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 111 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. One small edit (probably a misprint), otherwise as written in 1793.
- (Posted 2017-10-29) CPDL #47110:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-10-29). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 5 pages, 106 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Accidentals supplied for a 15-measure section originally written in key of F, so that shape note system will not change.
First Line: Where shall we go
Composer: Abraham Wood
Lyricist: Isaac Watts
Number of voices: 4vv Voicing: SATB
Genre: Sacred, Anthem
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1793 in The Columbian Harmony, p. 107-112
Description: Words by Isaac Watts, 1719, paraphrase of Psalm 132. Ending is the Glory Patri from the Book of Common Prayer, 1662.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 132 and Gloria Patri.