Lamentationes Jeremiae (Thomas Crecquillon)
- CPDL #22154: This edition has been withdrawn at the request of the editor. CPDL #22154: Crecquillon_Lamentations.pdf
- Editor: Edward Tambling (submitted 2010-08-21). Score information: A4, 17 pages, 125 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Both Lamentation sets in one edition, at the original key for ATTBarB
Mem. Cui comparabo (Jer. 2.11-12)
- Editor: Art Levine (submitted 2004-08-08). Score information: Letter, 8 pages, 284 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: First of 4 sections, setting for 5 voices
Aleph. Defecerunt prae lacrymis (Jer. 2.13-14)
- Editor: Art Levine (submitted 2004-10-28). Score information: Letter, 8 pages, 308 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Second of 4 sections, setting for 5 voices
First published: 1549
Description: Presumably for Good Friday, but these to not follow the common division of lessons for Tenebrae. In the 1549 print they follow Gardane's Lamentations, ending with the verse "VAU, Et major effect est" and are followed by A. Févin's "ALEPH. Quomodo sedet", the first Thursday Lesson.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Lamentations of Jeremiah.