Zefiro torna e di soavi accenti (Claudio Monteverdi)
- (Posted 2013-08-23) CPDL #29928:
- Editor: Peter Rottländer (submitted 2013-08-23). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 172 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Basso Continuo: Score information: A4, 2 pages, 54 kB
- Edition notes: uses 1651 version as source, compared to 1632.
- (Posted 2006-06-15) CPDL #11911:
- Editor: Pierre Gouin (submitted 2006-06-15). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 177 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: uses 1632 version as source.
- (Posted 1999-11-12) CPDL #00515:
- Editor: Gordon J. Callon (submitted 1999-11-12). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 464 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: uses 1651 version as source.
First published: 1632 in Scherzi musicali cioè arie et madrigali (Claudio Monteverdi), no. 7
2nd published: 1651 in Madrigali e canzonette libro nono (Claudio Monteverdi), no. 2
Description: Differences of both versions are of minor practical relevance: There are some differences in accidentals which mostly should have been added anyway, and have been added in manuscript to the 1632 copy at Wroclaw University library. External websites:
Original text and translations
Zefiro torna e di soavi accenti
Letní vánky se vrací a se sladkými poryvy