Zefiro torna e di soavi accenti (Claudio Monteverdi)
- Editor: Peter Rottländer (submitted 2013-08-23). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 172 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Basso Continuo: Score information: A4, 2 pages, 54 kB
- Edition notes: uses 1651 version as source, compared to 1632.
- Editor: Pierre Gouin (submitted 2006-06-15). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 177 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: uses 1632 version as source.
- Editor: Gordon J. Callon (submitted 1999-11-12). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 464 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: uses 1651 version as source.
First published: 1632 in Scherzi musicali cioè arie et madrigali (Claudio Monteverdi), no. 7
2nd published: 1651 in Madrigali e canzonette libro nono (Claudio Monteverdi), no. 2
Description: Differences of both versions are of minor practical relevance: There are some differences in accidentals which mostly should have been added anyway, and have been added in manuscript to the 1632 copy at Wroclaw University library.
Original text and translations
| Italian text
Zefiro torna e di soavi accenti
Letní vánky se vrací a se sladkými poryvy