West-Sudbury (William Billings)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2014-08-23) CPDL #32765:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2014-08-23). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 2 pages, 48 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Words by Isaac Watts, 1719, adaptation of Psalm 55. Note shapes added (4-shape).
- (Posted 2014-08-23) CPDL #32764:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2014-08-23). Score information: 7 x 10 in (landscape), 1 page, 38 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Words by John Peck, apparently first published in Billings 1796. Re-formatted 2016-08-02.
- (Posted 2013-04-22) CPDL #28846: (Sibelius 7)
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2013-04-22). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 53 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: The alto part is given in the alto clef in the original. The first verse of the text is underlaid in the original, where it is attributed with the heading 'Words from Mr. John Peck'. Two further verses have here been underlaid editorially: these are verses 3-4 and 6-7 of seven 4-line verses of the text, as given as 'Hymn 123' on pages 175-176 of A Selection of Hymns from the Best Authors, compiled by Paul Himes and Jonathan Wilson (Greenfield, MA: published by Clark & Hunt, 1818).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Here is a song, which doth belong.