Verba mea auribus percipe, Domine, SWV 61 (Heinrich Schütz)
- (Posted 2021-07-04) CPDL #64947:
- Editor: Gerd Eichler (submitted 2021-07-04). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 105 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from original print, Mensurstrich layout, original key signature and note values, clefs modernized, musica ficta clearly marked..
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2015-04-25). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: #35189, transposed up a major 2nd.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2015-04-24). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Clefs modernised. Source may be found at IMSLP.
First published: 1625 in Cantiones sacrae, Op. 4, no. 9
2nd published: 1887 in Heinrich Schütz: Sämtliche Werke, Volume 4, no. 9
3rd published: 2004 in Neue Schütz-Ausgabe, Volume 8, no. 9
Description: First part. Second part is Quoniam ad te clamabo, Domine.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 5.