Then sit thee down and say thy 'Nunc dimittis' (John Dowland)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-03-11). Score information: A4, 1 page, 34 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #16797, with corrections to the repeat.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2008-05-06). Score information: A4, 1 page, 15 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 2001-03-21). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 55 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: partbook format, vocal parts, no lute part
Title: Then sit thee downe,& say thy Nunc demittis (Second part)
Composer: John Dowland
Description: Second part of three
Original text and translations
English and Latin text
Then sit thee down, and say thy Nunc Dimittis,
with De profundis, Credo, and Te Deum,
Chant Miserere for what now so fit is,
as that, or this, Paratum est cor meum,
O that thy Saint would take in worth thy heart,
thou canst not please her with a better part.