The wavering planet (Giles Farnaby)
- (Posted 2011-08-04) CPDL #24091:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-08-04). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 67 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformating of #14905, which is really SSTB, rather than SATB, the soprano and alto having identical ranges. This version is transposed down a major 3rd. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Revised files uploaded 04/04/17.
- (Posted 2007-09-10) CPDL #14905:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-10). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 30 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2005-11-14) CPDL #10109: PDF, MIDI and NoteWorthy Composer files available.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-14). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 46 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: The wavering planet
Composer: Giles Farnaby
Original text and translations
The wavering planet most unstable,
goddess of the waters flowing,
that bears a sway in each thing growing,
and makes my Lady variable,
oft I seek to undermind her,
yet I know not where to find her.