Tebe poem (1885) (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky)
- (Posted 2020-05-02) CPDL #58379:
- Editor: John Christensen (submitted 2020-05-02). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 96 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: In Russian, with Latinized transliteration; also includes text in German.
- (Posted 2016-11-13) CPDL #41829:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2016-11-13). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 65 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Words in Church Slavonic, with transliterations underneath. Translation provided.
Title: Tebe poem (1885)
Composer: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
First published: 1885 by Pyotr Jurgenson in Moscow
Description: We sing to You, from Nine Spiritual-Musical Compositions, 1885, No. 4. Apparently no Opus Number was assigned. Very different musical setting from Tebe poem of 1878. Words from Russian Orthodox liturgy.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Tebe poem.