Te lucis ante terminum (Thomas Tallis)
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2020-05-21). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 190 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Both settings. Edited from the Byrd/Tallis Cantiones Sacrae of 1575. Original pitch and note values retained. Plainsong added. The score includes a critical commentary.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2020-05-21). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 191 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Both settings. The same edition as #58738, but transposed up a major third for SAATB.
- Editor: Adrian Wall (submitted 2013-01-01). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 140 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transposed up a tone from original written pitch, for SATBarB
- Editor: Thomas F. Strode (submitted 2005-09-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 116 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Ferial Tone only. See discussion section for notes on minor errors and a question whether the title of this article is correct.
- Editor: Paul R. Marchesano (submitted 2004-01-30). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 120 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Setting of vs. 2, "Procul recedant somnia" only. Festal and Ferial tone, but lacking plainsong - Tallis's polyphony only.
Title: Te lucis ante terminum (ferial tone)
Composer: Thomas Tallis
Description: One of two settings by Tallis of this text. This is the ferial tone setting; for the other one, see Te lucis ante terminum (festal tone)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te lucis ante terminum.
|This page is awaiting cleanup.|