Salve Regina a 6 1604a (Orlando di Lasso)
- (Posted 2020-08-04) CPDL #60018:
- Editor: Pothárn Imre (submitted 2020-08-04). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 102 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from 1582 print. Original key (chiavi naturali) and note values. Blacked notes have been rendered as triple time (Bars 27-33).
- (Posted 2017-12-19) CPDL #48090:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-12-19). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 56 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #2544, with minor adjustments to the underlay, and to slurring.
- (Posted 2001-05-02) CPDL #02544: (Finale 2002)
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2001-05-02). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 116 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Updated 2015-05-27.
Title: Salve Regina a 6, one of 3 6-part settings. This is the first (No. CCCLXII) of 3 published in Magnum opus musicum and has a homophonic opening.
Composer: Orlando di Lasso
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Salve Regina.