Salvation is created (Pavel Chesnokov)
- (Posted 2018-04-15) CPDL #49339:
- Editor: J. P. Kentros (submitted 2018-04-15). Score information: Unknown Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This is the Ralph Ornes ediiton, but with the Church Slavonic text (listed below on this CPDL web page) added in.
- (Posted 2006-07-08) CPDL #11972:
- Editor: Brian Hart (submitted 2006-07-08). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 38 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition is a SSAATTBB voicing of the piece, in a new arrangement with a repeat at mm 24, and tag (false Fine) at mm 25-28, a Tutti Bass introit mm. 1-5, and an "Amen" sequence, mm 29-35, copied and translated from the Alexandre Gretchaninoff, "Otche Nash" ("Our Father").
- (Posted 2002-03-19) CPDL #03377: (Finale 2001)
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2002-03-19). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 80 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: English adaptation. Source: 1913 edition (J. Fischer & Bro.)
Title: Salvation is Created
Composer: Pavel Chesnokov
First published: 1913, J. Fischer & Bro.; ca. 2000, Musica Russica print edition
Description: Kievan Synodal Chant. Communion hymn for Fridays: Psalm 74:12.
Original text and translations
Spas̃éñiye, sod̃élal yes̃í posr̃ed̃é zeml̃í, Bózhe. All̃ilúiya.
N. Lindsay Norden, Fischer edition