Sacris solemniis (William Byrd)
- Editor: Michael Winter (submitted 2020-07-10). Score information: A4, 13 pages, 528 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Missing Tenor part has been reconstructed by the editor. Source pitch and original notes values have been retained. Let me know if you would like a transposition.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2019-02-15). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 327 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the Baldwin partbooks at source pitch with halved note values. The missing tenor part has been reconstructed by the editor. A critical commentary is appended to the score.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2019-02-14). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 334 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: The same edition as #53291 above, but transposed up a minor third for SAATB
Title: Sacris solemniis
Composer: William Byrd
First published: c.1575–1581) Baldwin Partbooks (Oxford, Christ Church Mus. 979–83)
Description: Even verses. The ascription to mr W. Birde was doubted before an earlier birthdate for the composer was established.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Sacris solemniis.