Requiem aeternam (Christoph Dalitz)
- (Posted 2020-04-10) CPDL #57923:
- Editor: Christoph Dalitz (submitted 2020-04-10). Score information: A4, 1 page, 16 kB Copyright: CC BY
- Edition notes: Edition for mixed voices (AT).
- (Posted 2011-05-15) CPDL #23572:
- Editor: Christoph Dalitz (submitted 2011-05-15). Score information: A4, 1 page, 16 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: Edition for equal voices (SA, TB).
Title: Requiem aeternam
Composer: Christoph Dalitz
First published: 2011
Description: A simple canonic setting of the introitus of the missa pro defunctis. The piece has been written with regard to the tight preparation time for such an incident: only the brief two part antiphon has to be learned, which can be done quickly. The two part texture makes this piece even singable, when only few singers are available, as is usually the case for funerals on weekdays.
External websites: http://music.dalitio.de/choir/dalitz/requiem-aeternam/
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Requiem.