Psalm 108 My heart, O God, is now attuned (Thurlow Weed)
- Editor: Thurlow Weed (submitted 2014-12-15). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 19 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
First published: 2014
Original text and translations
1. My heart, O God, is now attuned
to offer songs of praise!
Awake, my soul, the dawn resounds
with joy throughout my days!
2. O may my tongue be never still
to speak my grateful part
to God, who reigns above the clouds,
yet dwells within my heart.
3. Exalt Yourself above the sky,
and shower me with light,
that where the faithful find their rest
I, too, may sleep the night.
4. The lands of earth to You belong,
the desert and the plain;
reclaim them for Your kingdom now,
and bring me home again