Jump to navigation Jump to search
Born: 26 June 1702
Died: 26 October 1751
View the Wikipedia article on Philip Doddridge.
- Doddridge, Philip. 1755. Hymns Founded on Various Texts in the Holy Scriptures. London, England, published posthumously.
- Williams, Edward, and Edward Parsons, Editors. 1803. Works of the Rev. P. Doddridge, D. D., in Ten Volumes. Leeds, England: Editors. 616 pp. Volume 2, 1803, 608 pp. Volume 3, 1803, 654 pp. Volume 4, 1803, 574 pp. Volume 5, 1804. 610 pp. Volume 6, 1804, 590 pp. Volume 7, 1804, 595 pp. Volume 8, 1805, 613 pp. Volume 9, 1805, 622 pp. Volume 10, 1805, 610 pp.
Other settings possibly not included in the manual list below
- Behold the great Creator makes (James Gibb)
- Hark the glad sound (Myles Birket Foster)
- Hark the glad sound! the Saviour comes (Thomas Ravenscroft)
- Solon (Daniel Belknap)
- Staunton (Ananias Davisson)
- Tender Thought (Ananias Davisson)
- Wallingsford (Asahel Benham)
- Wallingsford (Hezekiah Moors)
- Ye servants of the Lord (Johannes Leisentritt)
- Ye servants of the Lord (Joseph Barnby)
Hymn numbers in the following list are from the 1755 book cited above.