Peccantem me quotidie (Robert Parsons)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2002-10-17) CPDL #04103:
- Editors: George Steel and Mick Swithinbank (submitted 2002-10-17). Score information: 20.1 x 27.6 cm, 4 pages, 46 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Baritone part by Mick Swithinbank. Revised 20-06-10. Part of the Robert Parsons Project. Line 2 goes to low F, labeled tenor but could be sung by an alto or tenor.
- (Posted 2002-07-07) CPDL #03796:
- Editor: George Steel (submitted 2002-07-07). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 40 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Four surviving parts only, without reconstructed tenor.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Peccantem me quotidie.