O thou that art so cruel (Thomas Morley)
- Editor: André Vierendeels (submitted 2016-11-26). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 57 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-30). Score information: A4, 1 page, 17 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #14971, with corrections.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 22 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 1999-12-07). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 465 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: In partbook format
Title: O thou that art so cruel
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
O thou that art so cruel,
My dainty lovely jewel,
Why thus in my tormenting,
Dost thou still use relenting?
Alas, right out come slay me:
Do not thus still from time to time delay me,
Alas, right out come slay me.