O praise the Lord with hymns of joy (Samuel Wakely)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2015-01-31) CPDL #34443: (Sibelius 7)(Sibelius 6)
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2015-01-31). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 46 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: This edition is the same as #29237, except that the three additional verses of text are given after the music instead of being underlaid, and the organ accompaniment is included.
- (Posted 2013-05-25) CPDL #29237: (Sibelius 7)
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2013-05-25). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 47 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: In the source, the parts are given in the order Tenor - Alto - Treble - Bass (labelled as such in the first piece in the book). The treble and bass parts are bracketed together, with small notes between them to fill in the harmony of an organ part doubling the voices. This accompaniment has been omitted from the present edition. Only the first verse of the text is underlaid in the source: three additional verses have been selected from the text and underlaid in the present edition.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 147.