O come, ye servants of the Lord (Christopher Tye)
See also: Laudate nomen Domini (original Latin text)
- Editor: David Cameron (submitted 2018-05-23). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 70 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed to A flat major, allowing for performances pitched at A = 415. The arranger has gently modernized the text and suggested dynamics.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-12-04). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 45 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Both Latin and English underlay.
- Editor: Graeme Martin (submitted 2002-03-10). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 89 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2003-12-29). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 76 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
Title: O Come, ye servants of the Lord
Composer: Christopher Tye
Description: English version of Laudate nomen Domini
Original text and translations
O come, ye servants of the Lord,
and praise His holy name
From early morn to setting sun,
His might on earth proclaim.
His laws are just, and glad the heart:
He makes His mercies known.
Ye princes come, ye people too,
and bow before His throne.