O God, who by the leading of a star (Thomas Attwood)
- (Posted 2011-07-09) CPDL #23855:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-09). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 76 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.
- (Posted 2002-08-12) CPDL #03909: PDF, MIDI and MusiXTex files
- Editor: Andre van Ryckeghem (submitted 2002-08-12). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 161 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
Title: O God, who by the leading of a star
Composer: Thomas Attwood
Description: Setting of the Collect for Epiphany.
Original text and translations
O God, who by the leading of a star
didst manifest thy only-begotten Son to the Gentiles,
mercifully grant that we who know thee now by faith,
may after this life have the fruition of thy glorious Godhead,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.