O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort, BWV 60 (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Contributor: Paolo Pandolfo (submitted 2017-01-08). Score information: A4, 20 pages, 1.46 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Scan of Bernhard Todt's vocal score
Chorale Es ist genug
- Editor: José García Illa (submitted 2019-08-07). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 621 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Implementation in just intonation, with annotated score, sound files, harmonic analysis and information about notation: http://www.justaentonacion.com/obras/bach_es.htm
- Editor: William Long (submitted 2006-07-20). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 98 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Chorale from O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort, BWV 60" NB: Cantata BWV 20 has the same title, but does not include this chorale
First published: 1863 in Bach-Gesellschaft Ausgabe, Band 12
Opus: BWV 60, 5 movements
Description: First performed 7 November 1723, the 24th Sunday after Trinity. In the Roman calendar the Gospel of the daughter of Jairus falls on Pentecost XXIII or Ordinary Time 13 B
- Complete libretto.
- O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort at the Petrucci Music Library (IMSLP)
View the Wikipedia article on BWV 60.
Original text and translations
Visit the external website(s) listed above for the original text and/or translations.