A Nursery-rhyme is a type of partsong that uses a nursery rhyme as the lyric. The poem is usually anonymous or traditional, with many variations existing country to country, region to region, decade to decade. Some partsongs use a lyric based on a traditional rhyme, sometimes authored by the composer.
Pages in this category
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Little Bo-Peep (Charles King Hall)
- Little Bo-Peep (Henry Dancey)
- The Little Girl and her Dolly (Arthur F. M. Custance)
- Little Jack Horner (Albert Ham)
- Little Jack Horner (Alfred James Caldicott)
- Little Jack Horner (Charles King Hall)
- Little Miss Muffet (Arthur E. Fisher)
- A little old man (Henry Walford Davies)
- Lullaby (Henry Walford Davies)
- Lullaby Up to Date (Adam Geibel)