Nuinye otpushchayeshi (Sergei Rachmaninoff)
- Editor: John Christensen (submitted 2020-02-21). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 142 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Church Slavonic with transliteration to Latin script; English.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2016-01-23). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 89 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Words in Church Slavonic with transliteration underneath.
Title: Nuinye otpushchayeshi (Now let Your servant)
Composer: Sergei Rachmaninoff
Number of voices: 8vv Voicing: SSAATTBB
Language: Church Slavonic
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1915 by Russian Music Publisher, Moscow
Description: Всенощное бдение (All-Night Vigil), Op. 37, No. 5. This was sung at Rachmaninoff's funeral, at his prior request. The text is also known as Nunc dimittis.
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
Original text and translations
Church Slavonic text
Ныне отпущаеши раба Твоего,
Now let Your servant depart in peace,
- John Christensen editions
- Barry Johnston editions
- Sergei Rachmaninoff compositions
- 8-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Works in Church Slavonic
- A cappella
- 1915 works
- Works with training aids
- Works with training aids at Choralia
- Church Slavonic texts
- English translations
- Translations with attribution
- Sheet music
- Romantic music